How do you play bible baseball?
- Draw a baseball diamond on a dry-erase board.
- Choose an emcee and a scorekeeper. The emcee reads the questions. The scorekeeper keeps track of base runners, runs, and outs.
- Divide the players into two teams.
- Decide how many innings will be played.
What is a Bible ball?
The Mission Ball is a soccer ball covered in biblical text that outlines the gospel. It uses the world’s most popular sport as a means of connecting with people and proclaiming Christ. When you have a soccer ball you’ll have a crowd, and now you can use The Mission Ball as a bridge to share the Gospel.
What are some Bible trivia questions?
New Testament Bible Trivia Questions for Kids
- Where was Jesus born?
- How many apostles did Jesus have?
- What is the name of the disciple who betrayed Jesus?
- How did Jesus die?
- Who gave Jesus gifts when he was born?
- With what did Jesus feed 5000 people?
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18. So we do not lose heart.
- 1 Peter 5:7. Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14.
Is there a Bible trivia game?
Ideal Bible Trivia is a board game based on the greatest book of all time that requires strategy, broad knowledge of biblical events and divine inspiration. This game is perfect for bible study, fun for the whole family and designed for 2-4-players or teams.
Who commanded the sun to stand still?
Joshua, as leader of the Israelites, asks God to cause the moon and the sun to stand still so that he and his army might continue fighting by daylight.
What are good Bible study questions?
5 Important Questions to Ask As You Study the Bible
- What is the passage saying?
- What does this passage mean?
- What does this tell me about God?
- What does this tell me about people?
- How should I live my life based on what I have read?
Which book of the Bible does not mention God?
The books of Esther and Song of Songs are the only books in the Hebrew Bible that do not mention God.