- 1 How do you get a YouTube Play button?
- 2 Do you get a YouTube Play button for 1000 subs?
- 3 Is Silver Play button real silver?
- 4 Can I buy a YouTube Play button?
- 5 Who is the richest YouTuber?
- 6 Who is the fastest growing YouTuber?
- 7 How do I get 4000 hours on YouTube?
- 8 How do you get 1k subscribers in one day?
- 9 How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
- 10 Who got the first silver play button?
- 11 Who has a red diamond play button?
- 12 What YouTuber has most subscribers?
- 13 How many subscribers do you need to get paid on YouTube?
Diamond – once you have 10,000,000 subscribers. Custom Play Button – once you have 50 million subscribers. There are four play buttons currently being awarded by YouTube, in order they are:
- Silver: 100,000 Subscribers.
- Gold: 1,000,000 Subscribers.
- Diamond: 10,000,000 Subscribers.
- Custom/Ruby: 50,000,000 Subscribers.
There is no such thing as a 1,000 subscribers Play Button award! (By the way, there is no award if your channel hits 10,000 subscribers either.) In YouTube terms, 10K subscribers still make for a pretty small channel.
The Silver Play Button at 100,000 (100 thousand) Subscribers, made out of 92% nickel, 5% carbon and 2.5% zinc, with traces of other metals. This award is in the shape of a play button triangle, excluding the metal casing. The Custom Play Button at 50 million Subscribers.
Can I buy a YouTube Play button? When it comes to the original award, the answer is no, except when the owners of the buttons themselves put them up for sale.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Top 15 millionaire YouTubers so far this 2021
- Ryan’s World (formerly Ryan ToysReview). Net worth: $80 million.
- Dude Perfect. Net worth: $50 million.
- PewDiePie: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. Net worth: $40 million.
- Daniel Middleton – DanTDM.
- Markiplier: Mark Edward Fischbach.
- Evan Fong.
- David Dobrik.
Who is the fastest growing YouTuber?
Comedian and gamer AddictedA1* was the fastest growing YouTube account worldwide in 2020, with an annual follower growth of 199.88 percent. Kid influencer siblings Vlad and Niki followed with 84.24 percent.
How do I get 4000 hours on YouTube?
The math is simple. One hour equals 60 minutes, so all we have to do is multiply both numbers. 4000 hours x 60 minutes = 240,000 minutes! To get to 4000 hours of YouTube watch time, you have to generate 240,000 minutes of YouTube watch time.
How do you get 1k subscribers in one day?
JUMP TO SECTION:
- Put Your Audience, Rather Than Revenue, First.
- Break Your 1,000-Subscriber Goal Into Smaller Goals: 100, 250, 500, and So On
- Define Your Value Proposition on YouTube.
- Double Down on YouTube Content That Works.
- Identify Which Videos Attract the Most Subscribers.
- Create an Engaging YouTube Channel Trailer.
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings: Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views.
SCB Thailand earns “Silver Play Button” award for reaching 100,000 YouTube subscribers.
Play Buttons The Red Diamond Play Button is a special award by YouTube given to channels who reach 100,000,000 (100 million) subscribers. There are currently only four YouTube channels that have received this award, that being of YouTuber PewDiePie, the Indian music label T-Series, Cocomelon and SET India.
What YouTuber has most subscribers?
The most subscribed individual YouTube channel (i.e., one that isn’t owned by a brand) is PewDiePie, a Swedish man called Felix Kjellberg, best known for his Let’s Play and comedy videos. He has over 110 million subscribers and occupies the fourth slot on the list of most popular YouTube channels.
How many subscribers do you need to get paid on YouTube?
To start earning money directly from YouTube, creators must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past year. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for YouTube’s Partner Program, which allows creators to start monetizing their channels through ads, subscriptions, and channel memberships.