- 1 How can I play a DVD without a remote?
- 2 How do I get my Sony Blu-Ray player to work without a remote?
- 3 How do you press play on a Sony DVD player?
- 4 Can I control my Sony DVD player with my phone?
- 5 Can I use my phone as a remote for my DVD player?
- 6 Can you use a Blu Ray player without the remote?
- 7 How do you connect a remote to a Blu Ray player?
- 8 How do I get my LG DVD player to play without the remote?
- 9 How do I use my Samsung DVD player without the remote?
- 10 Can I control my Sony DVD player with my iPhone?
- 11 Can a universal remote work on a Sony DVD player?
- 12 How do I connect my Sony DVD player to my phone?
How can I play a DVD without a remote?
If you can’t find your DVD player or Blu-ray player remote control, or it has stopped working, don’t despair. You can often still play media using buttons on the device itself. You can also use a universal remote or, with some models, a smart phone app to control the player.
How do I get my Sony Blu-Ray player to work without a remote?
I have a Sony Blu=Ray player and it can be operated without a remote by the 3 buttons on the box itself. A power button, a button to open & close the disk tray, and a button to start play. If your phone does have an IR Blaster, go download a remote app and try using it as a remote for your Sony Blu-ray player.
How do you press play on a Sony DVD player?
Use the physical buttons on your Sony Blu-ray player Typical buttons include Play/Pause, Power on/off, Eject, Skip Track and Stop. If it’s got a Play/Pause button on it, you can use it to start playing the disc.
Can I control my Sony DVD player with my phone?
Now you can use Media Remote app on your Android device to control your Blu-ray Disc Player.
Can I use my phone as a remote for my DVD player?
Power Universal Remote Control is an application that turns your Android mobile device into a remote control for a DVD. To do this, it is extremely important that your Android phone or tablet has an infrared port.
Can you use a Blu Ray player without the remote?
Generally speaking, in order to play Blu-ray without remote, you can completely control your playback with the buttons on your Blu-ray players. For most Blu-ray players, there are basic function buttons on the front or on the top of the panel, including “Power on/off”, “Eject”, “Play/Pause”, “Skip” and “Stop” buttons.
How do you connect a remote to a Blu Ray player?
How to program a universal remote to a DVD player, Blu Ray player, or TV:
- Turn on the device.
- On the remote control, press the corresponding device button – “TV”, “DVD” or “AUX.”
- Press and hold the “RCU SETUP” button until the device key blinks twice.
- Press “9” “9” “0” using the number pad on the remote.
How do I get my LG DVD player to play without the remote?
Using a virtual remote app on your smartphone is also a great way to use your LG DVD player without the original remote controller, but the app you download is guaranteed to work perfectly with your LG DVD player.
How do I use my Samsung DVD player without the remote?
Without the remote control, you can still achieve your purpose by trying the following methods.
- Method 1. Use the physical button on the Samsung Blu-ray Player.
- Method 2. Buy a universal remote.
- Method 3. Use smartphone with IR blaster.
Can I control my Sony DVD player with my iPhone?
Sony’s 3D Blu-ray Players Can Be Controlled By iPhone Or iPod Touch. Voomote iPhone Case Converts Handset Into A Universal Remote (video)
Can a universal remote work on a Sony DVD player?
The DVD button on recently-manufactured Sony® universal remote controls can be programmed to control Blu-ray Disc ® players. Another option is to use a universal remote control that has a learning function.
How do I connect my Sony DVD player to my phone?
Pairing the Blu-ray Disc Player for the First Time
- Place the Bluetooth device within 3 ft.
- On the supplied remote control, press BLUETOOTH button.
- On the playback screen, select Bluetooth Device.
- Under the Bluetooth Settings, select Device List.
- Set the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.