- 1 How do I remove an account from Google Play store?
- 2 How do I delete multiple accounts on Google Play?
- 3 How do I delete my Google Play subscription history?
- 4 How do I unlink a game from Google Play?
- 5 How do I delete a payment method on Google Play?
- 6 How do I delete my purchase history on the App Store?
- 7 How do I unlink apps from my Google Account?
- 8 How do I unlink ROK from my Google Account?
- 9 How do I unlink my Google Account from Genshin impact?
How do I remove an account from Google Play store?
How to Delete a Google Play Account?
- On your Android device, go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap “Accounts.”
- Tap on the Google account that you want to remove.
- Tap “Remove account.”
- Tap “Remove account” again.
How do I delete multiple accounts on Google Play?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How do I delete my Google Play subscription history?
Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in. Go to Payments and subscriptions. Delete your purchases & reservations
- Go to the Purchases page in your Google Account.
- Select a purchase to find its details.
- Select Remove Purchase.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to delete the purchase.
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app.
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
How do I delete a payment method on Google Play?
Remove a payment method
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Remove. Remove.
How do I delete my purchase history on the App Store?
To remove apps from purchase history, open App Store, tap on your profile picture at the top right side of the screen, and select Purchased. Go to the app you want to hide and swipe your finger from right to left. A red Hide button will appear, so tap on it to hide the app.
Go to the Security section of your Google Account. Under “Third-party apps with account access,” select Manage third-party access. Select the app or service you want to remove. Select Remove Access.
How to unlink/unbind Rise of Kingdoms from your Email. Android devices: Settings → Google → Account Services → App Connected → Rise of Kingdoms → Disconnect.
To link or unlink their accounts in Genshin Impact, players simply need to enter the Account section in their Genshin Impact settings. From there, they can click on the User Center and navigate through all of their account information.